Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Saturday, November 12, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CST)
Quick Links for Saturday, Nov. 12:
- Participant Introductions - Add Your's Now
- Docs: Agenda and Sponsors, Session Grid (by 11 a.m.), Slides
- Public Attendee List - Scroll Down (Contact List - At event only)
CityCamp is an international unconference series and online community focused on innovation for municipal governments and community organizations.
CityCampMN on Saturday, November 12 will be the 1st CityCamp held in Minnesota!
See our official citycampmn.org website for all the details.
THIS EVENT IS FREE. SPACE IS LIMITED.
If you RSVP yes and do not cancel, you may be invoiced for the cost of your box lunch. :-) So do register if you think you can make it and we will remind you to free up your ticket in the days before the event for those on the waiting list.
UPDATE - GENERAL TICKETS SELLING OUT FAST
This event is designed for no more than 150 participants. While our first set of general tickets have sold out, we've opened up more tickets for special categories key to the dynamic mix that makes a CityCamp hum.
If you are not in one of these categories, add yourself to the waiting list. We will be pushing people who can't make it, to free up their tickets.
After You Register
- Share your ideas for small group break-out sessions here or rate the ideas submitted by others.
- After you register here, consider joining the global ongoing online CityCamp Exchange to connect with those going to similar events in San Francisco, London, and beyond.
- Also, you may join the CityCampMN online working group to help with this collaborative event.
When & Where
E-Democracy.org leads the Inclusive Community Engagement Online initiative.